Dear users, welcome to read this agreement:
We believe that you have the right to understand our practices regarding information that we may collect and use in using the Software and Services. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein, please do not use the Software or Services.
1. How do we collect and use your information
To register, we only need to enter the account number and password. If email address is provided, we will use it for retrieving account.
Equipment information refers to the information about the equipment when use our products or services. When you use our products or services, we will collect information related to the devices which you use our products or services, such as device name, device model, device identifier, operating system and application version, language Settings, resolution, service provider network ID (PLMN), etc. This information can help us to provide you with better information display, products or services.
Location permission is required to get Wlan network information. We use the information to search and connect to charger (charger Wlan configuration). We don’t use the location information, and the information will only be processed locally. If the permission is denied, Wlan configuration for charger will not work.
We obtain camera permissions for mobile phones to scan the QR code of charging pile and bind them to user accounts. If the permission is denied, you cannot add charging pile to your mobile phone APP.
2. How do you control your information
1）You can register actively and keep your information in WE E-Charge.
2）When WE E-Charge collect information from you for a specific purpose, WE E-Charge will give you advance notice and you have the right to refuse. However, you are aware that if you refuse to provide relevant information, you will give up using the relevant services of WE E-Charge.
3）You have the right to ask us to update and delete your information.
3. How do we protect your privacy
1) If the Company ceases operations, the Company will stop collecting your personal information in a timely manner and delete your personal information within a reasonable period.
2) In order to protect your personal information, the Company will take security technical measures, improve the internal compliance level, increase information security training for internal staff, and set up security access rights for relevant data to protect your private information.
2) The company will do its best under the conditions of the existing technology level. Take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information to avoid Disclosure, alteration, or destruction of information. Our company uses wireless side. As a result, the company cannot ensure that the data is transmitted over a wireless network Privacy and security of transmitted data.